Sunday, May 8, 2011

More Free PowerPoint Games!


Greetings,

I hope you had a great Mother's Day today.  Today I will be sharing with you pre-made Elementary PowerPoint games for Science, Math, Social Studies, Language Arts and Art.  To visit this great site just click on the picture above or below and you will be directed to the site. 
Here are some fun games you will want to download for grades 4 - 5.


Here are more fun games like Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Jeopardy and Undercover for grades K - 5.


Listed below you will find where you can find the instructions to the games.


I hope you enjoy theses free games.  I am not sure how long they will be posted for free. So if I were you, I would download all of them and save them in a folder on your computer.  Don't forget you can always modify them to fit your needs as well.  We will see you next week with another exciting topic.

Artikel Terkait Art ,ecosystems ,free pre-made power point games ,hollywood squares ,jeopardy ,language arts ,math ,physical science ,plants ,science ,social studies ,undercover ,who wants to be a millionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment