Monday, November 15, 2010

Teaching Children Presentation Skills

Greetings,

Today I am blogging about the importance of teaching children presentation skills at an early age. I recently noticed on YouTube and other video hosting web sites, children are featured with great presence and great presentation skills. They are adorable, cute and they know how to smile. They are taught how to speak, communicate and how to have a positive effect on people.  They entertain us, and soon the media finds out about them and turns them into overnight celebrities.

Recently I heard on the news about a five year old cook, who was talking about how to bake chocolate noodles. To hear more details about this story, I have posted a link to the video.  Simply click on the picture of Sophie above or you can click here.  Remember this child is only five years old. So always invest in our children and create memorable experiences for them.

In early January, I will be sharing with you an update on the wireless microphone system thatI have been using this year in the computer lab. I will share with you how the kids react to hearing their voice over our speakers.  I will share with you the impact I am making with the children I teach every day.  See you next week.

Artikel Terkait 5 years old ,add video ,children ,Chocolate Noodles ,communicate ,cook ,cooking ,early age ,girl ,Nate Berkus ,positive ,presentation skills ,school ,Sophie ,speakers ,videos

No comments:

Post a Comment